My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 9 May 2009

No, Not Us! It’s Them! Not Us!

Small Talk: See! I told you!! I just can’t stop blogging LOL!


 

Now that I’ve got my own laptop (courtesy of my dad), I can afford to take my sweet time sipping my hot Milo (read the Malaysian way: Meelo) whilst surfing the net for some news updates, especially those big time jokes by local politicians. Some of them are more talented than Russell Peters whilst some just talk cock as if Malaysians are colour blind morons who can’t differentiate what’s white and what’s black, what’s right and what’s wrong. How shameful!

I hope you did watch the Perak Assembly video clip I’ve posted earlier. The video clip showed you exactly why people always say Malaysian politic is a big joke. Look at how they ridicule and get rid of the so-called ex-Speaker. I believe many would love to see the fake new Speaker choke and eventually... you know. Hehe!

Anyway, this morning I woke up to my cup of hot Milo and The Star Online. Not to my surprise that Mas Selamat, the suspected member of JI who is a suspect of the year 2002 Bali bombing incident which killed a mass of 202 people, has been arrested in Skudai. I read that last night (that’s why The Star still sucks). Authorities should start worrying because, as what I’ve read on the report produced by AP writers, Mas Selamat has been hiding in Malaysia for almost a year before he was nabbed yesterday and that roughly tells us (or at least makes us guess) how strong is the JI’s network in this country.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - An Islamic militant who escaped from a Singapore jail a year ago has been arrested in Malaysia, where his ability to remain in hiding for so long showed that terror networks in the region remain strong, officials said Friday.

Interesting, isn’t it? (=

Alright, moving to what made me laugh today was “Najib: Fiasco has tarnished our image”. Mr PM, I must agree with you! The fiasco in the Perak State Assembly indeed tarnished Barisan National’s image. But hold on, I thought BN’s image was long ago tarnished? If not because of BN’s long-tarnished image, you Blue guys could’ve won two-third majority in the parliament but no, you didn’t. As a Cantonese saying goes, ‘draw doll no need draw the intestine one...’ (someone please provide me with its proper definition)

Also, in the same report, our beloved Deputy Prime Minister also commented on the issue.

Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said Pakatan Rakyat’s behaviour showed utter disrespect to institutions such as the royalty.

“I think it is very annoying to see things like that happening. It is not the first time and it reflects how crude their actions are,” he told reporters after opening the Malaysian International Cocoa Fair.

Muhyiddin said TV footage showed that it was the opposing side which had misbehaved.

“You must be able to control your emotions,” he said.

You must be able to talk not like a cock too! Being one of many nation’s future leaders, me too thinks that it is very annoying to see things like that happening. Especially like some desperate people trying to win the house their own way and showing disrespect to the Speaker. ‘It reflects how crude their actions are,’ I agree on that point too! Did you see how rude the Special Branch flers were when they tried to get rid of Mr Speaker and how some MP were pinned down by them IN THE ASSEMBLY HALL ITSELF?!

‘It was the opposing side which had misbehave.’
This line sounds a lot like my title: ‘No, not us! It’s them! Not us!’

Yea right. Drogba said it just right. “It’s a _______  _______!” (fill in the blanks, on your own!)

 

I’m UTTERLY DISGUSTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment