My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 4 January 2009

End Of Holiday

Small Talk: 25 more days and I'll be in Malacca. =)



Friends are all going back to either their college or uni. Chung, Ewen and Andrina left early yesterday morning. Sean will be going back later today. Ong and Liong will be back as well later today. While Pratheeb will be going to Nilai tomorrow.

What's the left of me? Some more I won't be around during Chinese New Year. That is the only time our gang of friends will have the chance to gather together again.

Just got back from A&W with Ong and Soo Hong. They managed to persuade the kakak who was working there for extra cherries topping.





So three bachelors sat and shared a cup of coffee-plus-chocolate-ice-cream-with-extra-cherries.






And finished it within minutes. Life's going to be more boring when they're all gone. There goes New Year and I can smell the wind of Chinese New Year coming (:

Hope you have a nice day.

1 comment: