My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 12 January 2009

I'm Overjoyed

 


...because...





Manchester United

beat

Chelsea


3 - 0 !!!

Vidic headed in the opener during first half's extra time (45'),
Rooney scored one from Evra's brilliant cross at 63rd minute,
Berbatov sealed the victory with another marvellous finish at 87th minute.

Tonight, it's Manchester United's night. Three is SWEET!





Glory Glory Man United!!

 

4 comments:

  1. when i saw headlines on soccernet

    'Man Utd Crushed Chelsea'

    I'm thinking when is Liverpool and Arsenal turn?

    hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad I am not kaki bola... if not can have the same celebration with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tienzyee, soon..soon..hahahaha.. Chelsea is now in tiny pieces.. go buy them some UHU glue XD

    @calvyn, lol. never mind. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. bye bye chelsea!

    ReplyDelete