My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 25 January 2009

Simple Post Before I Leave

Small Talk: Went to have a look at some yearly sales event at the Kampung Tiong just to find it wasn't a blast like it used to be. Never mind, CNY comes once a year, they should work harder next year.





I'll be heading to Johor in a few hours' time, say, two to three hours, from now and I've just finished packing my stuff. This is gonna be a long trip because first I'll go celebrate Chinese New Year at my mom's hometown, which is in Kluang, Johore. Then, I'll be heading to Malacca to register myself to Multimedia University and then, I don't think I'll be back in Terengganu until I have holidays.

So excited that I'm getting into uni. So sad that I'm leaving Terengganu whilst most of the friends are back in my hometown for CNY. Imagine how much fun they'll have visiting friends!

Just to post up a few images of what I'm bringing with me before I leave this blog alone for a few days.


Two huge bags with lotsa clothes.


Badminton bag with two rackets inside.


One-day-old-but-looks-goddamn-usang pair of futsal shoes.


A pair of new leather shoes.


Last, but not least, my favourite blanket.

Alright, that sums up for this post. Gonna be on leave from now on. Should go find some food now, I'm super hungry. (=

Good bye, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment