My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 11 January 2009

Proton Kisses Perodua

Small Talk: Pet Society on Facebook is addictive as well as Flo Rida’s songs. I’m currently in the ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer. (click to download. credit goes to its original uploader.)



One crazy thing I did today.

Not me lah actually. My car.





This is how pros park their cars.

Now you see how sien is Terengganu despite being under the attention of the nation over the by-election matter? I was so bored I had to make things up just to un-bore myself. lol. Hope your Sunday is not as bored as mine.

Update: Same story posted here.

2 comments:

  1. Fulamak.. damn pro wei !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...my fren has a 'Myvi theory' that sounds, 'keep away from Myvi their big asses will hold ur road and shatter your day'..lol

    ReplyDelete