My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 15 January 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

Small Talk: Called Ixora’s office and reserved a place. I’ll most probably be staying on the 8th floor, anyone staying there too? Hello??



Guess who’s back??

Yes! It’s KELLY CLARKSON!!



Kelly Clarkson My Life Would Suck Without You

Kelly Clarkson’s latest single from her upcoming album, All I Ever Wanted, it out. Not sure if it’s out on radio yet but at least it’s out on the Internet. I’ve just downloaded it after I saw Ceddy’s personal message on MSN Messenger. Sounds like he likes her new song a lot.

Anyway, head on to download “My Life Would Suck Without You”. Link was found on the Internet, if it doesn’t work, please do lemmi know so that I can update it asap :)

Now you know why sometimes my life sucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment