My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Masjid Terapung Kuala Terengganu

Small Talk: To one of the Fly FM deejays (who’s a Chelsea fan, I suppose, but I don’t know exactly who), damn it, stop calling us - Man Utd supporters, losers! Losing 3-0 to us doesn’t mean you have the right to start calling us losers, on the radio some more! So, it’s fun calling people losers ah? LOSER!



Have been sick since yesterday. My head ached so much I took a total of six tablets of Panadol ActiFast but it didn’t help. I’m still alive. Good thing I was feeling better when I woke up this morning.

Last November, my new friend Shaun came to Kuala Terengganu town and I drove him around to shoot some nice pictures using his Canon 400D. I can tell you that he’s really into photography – judging from how serious he looks like what he’s holding his camera while focusing his desired objects, just to shoot.

Well, of course I didn’t miss the chance to try out his camera. I took a few shots of the K. Trg town from the top of Felda Residence (currently the highest building in KT) and of Masjid Terapung. In this post, I’ll only post the Masjid Terapung image which I’ve noobly photoshopped.


Click here to enlarge

Just a few touch-ups I did. Nothing much. I’ve been playing with Photoshop and this image the whole afternoon but still I can’t get the desired result. The sky doesn’t look nice. Not at all. However, this is the best I can come out with currently, I suppose.

Ancora imparo. A big phrase to use but it’s true – I’m still learning ma... Anyway, if you’re an Adobe Photoshop expert, feel free to drop me a comment. I’m sure I’ve lots to learn from you (:

In case if you have no idea where’s the place in the image, it’s one of the Terengganu’s tourist attractions. Masjid Terapung (or in English, the Floating Mosque) is located at Kuala Ibai of Kuala Terengganu and around the mosque is a park where people can enjoy the view and the sea breeze. However, the park has been ruined recently. It looked like they were doing some upgrading works at the park but well, maybe things don’t work out.

Now, sad to say, the park is a piece of wasted land.

If you're looking for great selection of Terengganu Hotel with discounted prices, visit Hotel Reservation in Terengganu.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steven, nice shot there. You can also try to make it HDR, using EasyHDR or Dynamic photo HDR software is very easy ;)

    ReplyDelete