Small Talk: Oppsie.. My little secret was revealed at chungkiddo.blogspot.com. LOL! By the way, did you know I plurk too?
I'm not done with 2008 yet! I didn't even say Goodbye properly before it left. But then I welcomed 2009 with bunch of friends and half-a-cup of Heineken though. LOL!
Once again, I wish you a Happy New Year. Today, I'm spilling the memorable moments and memories that happened last year. This is gonna be long...
1. I attended National Service.
2. I 'played' with M16 and learned a little about the weapon.
But then I've forgotten what they've taught, like how to clean the inside of the rifle. I still remember how to fire a shot though =P
3. I celebrated Chinese New Year with my bald head, and my botakhead friends.
Tan was in Negeri Sembilan, I was in Merang while Ong went Muadzam Shah, Pahang.
4. I donated a pack of blood and got a free pen. My friend took a silly video of me instead of a picture.
5. I went jungle trekking with three new friends at Fraser's Hill.
Steven, William, Ryan, Pua.
And we dealt with lotssssssss of leeches. See, donate blood in camp then go Fraser's Hill donate again.
6. I bought a Mr Bean blanket.
7. I witnessed SUKMA swimming event's prize giving ceremony and saw Daniel Bego.
But I didn't see him swim... maybe because he was just too fast.
8. I also watched Terengganu beat Perlis 5-1 at the brand new stadium.
It was the SUKMA football event's final match. Doesn't it look like France vs Italy? I mean, from far lah.
9. I bought Happy.
Used a few times. And it got terminated because of inactivity. Wasted twenty Ringgit over.
10. I went Pulau Kapas.
Ong, Suyen, Steven. Sharmyn, Suyen's elder sister was there too, only she didn't get to be in the picture because she was holding the camera.
Eww.. Look at that yellowish...
11. I flew kite by the beach.
I think it was the first time in my life.
12. I visited Kenyir Lake with Ivan, Eejane and Yen Yen.
For your information, Kenyir Lake is a peaceful place where there are many islands in the hills. Confused? Come and see it for yourself.
13. I received parking summon for the first time.
14. Also, I received a 'summon' because I was late to school.
God bless that moron who stopped me and kindly gave it to me. He was so lazy I had to write the ticket on my own.
15. I joined my classmates for the National Day parade at Kemaman.
And got to see how does Kedai Kopi Hai Peng look like.
16. Together with Yen Yen, Jean, Jacinta and Shu Yee, we gave Eejane a surprise birthday celebration. We sneaked into her house with the help of her parents (who opened the door for us) and ambushed her.
If there's a word that describes both the feeling of shocked and the feeling of happy, then it must have been created to describe how she felt.
17. I was invited to the LCDS Annual Dinner together with Ong.
The place was terrible but the food.. OMG the FOOD was incredibly delicious! Words can't describe, only your tongue can. lol.
18. I bought a new pair of Adidas futsal shoes and a new Ashaway badminton racket.
RM120
RM140
19. I worked at PC Fair not once but twice. KLCC in April (where I met Kenny Sia) and TTC in August.
Oh, by the way, TTC stands for Terengganu Trade Centre. I know some of you must've not heard of it. It's not famous because it didn't get hit by aeroplane, that's why.
20. I had two ulcers under my tongue at the same time.
And now I've got toothache, which is not at all less painful than the ulcers.
21. I became a part-time teacher and was at the Standard Six students' graduation.
Hmm... To come to think of it, those kids are gonna start secondary school life day after tomorrow! Boy, time flies time flies...
22. I finished a novel.
Didn't eat it. Read it.
23. Cleaned my desk once.
Really, I cleaned it only once last year.
24. I tried fish spa at SS15.
Which I thought was nice until I read about the fake Dr. Fish.
25. I went to dine at Kenny Rogers for the first time in my life. That was in November.
Also, in May, I stepped into Sunway Pyramid for the first time in my life. lol.
26. My younger brother gave me something unique a day after my birthday.
27. The first time I had lunch with Cikgu Teo, and bunch of friends.
28. I got the offer letter from MMU. Twice.
Screwed the first one in May. Going to Malacca after receiving the second one ;)
29. Did medical check-up for the first time in my life at a local government hospital.

And surprisingly, it was free!
30. Spent the last day of 2008 meaningfully (=



No comments:
Post a Comment