Small Talk: I’m leaving on Sunday... =(=
Katy Perry is getting very famous. You’re hot then you’re cold, you’re yes then you’re no, you’re in then you’re out, you’re wrong when it’s right, it’s black and it’s white, we fight we break up, we kiss we make up. It’s so rhythmic it got me singing it in the shower.
Good thing I’ve no water heater at home or else it might spoil even before its warranty period expires because I might get too excited and keep playing with the water heater’s temperature. You know, like, you’re hot then you’re cold (water also hot and cold lah).
Another song that I like from Katy Perry is ‘I Kissed A Girl’.
I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick.
***
Warning: Disturbing image ahead!
***

I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend won’t mind it.
It felt so wrong, it felt so right.
Don’t mean I’m in love tonight.
I killed Siu Keong and I hate it, cox it just so goddamn disgusting!!
My room is in a mess because I’ve been trying to get the things packed before I leave Terengganu on Sunday morning but to my surprise, there was a COCKROACH IN MY ROOM! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Every time I see a cockroach I feel terrified. I know, I know... But who says a guy can’t be afraid of Siu Keongs?
But err... Of course I don’t mean I’m afraid of it lah... (konon) It’s just that the pest is super disgusting, so disgusting that every time I see one, I grab on an aerosol spray and keep spraying until it’s dead.
Sorry that I sounded so cruel but I’ve to be cruel to be kind... to MYSELF!
I didnt see many cockroachs there...but many, many lizards o.O
ReplyDeleteAre you going out of malaysia??
take care
No, Kelly, I'm not leaving Malaysia. I'm leaving Terengganu on Sunday. To Johor for Chinese New Year and then to Malacca for studies.
ReplyDeleteHappy Chinese New YEar and Good Luck in studies =)
ReplyDeleteTake Care
It's cute. HEHE.
ReplyDeleteAt my place got smaller cockroach, which when I see them I will just slap them. This big one, I don't dare to slap on it.
wait till u see a flying siu keong
ReplyDelete@Johnny, LOL. seen flying one before. this one didn't get to run because my aerosol spray was faster XD
ReplyDelete@Nicholas, to slap a big cockroach requires much courage and agility. hahahaha. Me too can't do that - I don't wanna clean up the mess. yuck!
@Ndriea, thanks. Happy Chinese New Year too ;)
Hello
ReplyDeletewe would like to exchange links with you
Domain: http://tinygoa.com/
Tittle: Tiny Goa
Notify us ones done.
I'm sorry but I've no interest in exchanging links for the mean time. Thanks anyway (=
ReplyDelete